Saturday 29 March 2014

Running Very Late.............

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well.

Today I'm here to remind you about this month's challenge over at 

The Hobby House

I'm sorry I should have posted this yesterday but life got in the way I'm afraid..............

Our theme this month is

BUTTONS

And here is my creation



This time around I decided to make this sweet little pillow box and those

Hobby House products used are:~

Pearl Strings

Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Have a lovely day.

7 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Beautiful pillow box Debbie, love the pearl string although I can't find it at The Hobby House. Susan xx

Jo said...

Gorgeous Debbie, love the colours! Hope you're well!
hugs Jo x

Fabiola said...

wow! chic et élégant!!! j'adore, biz

Anonymous said...

A beautiful little box Debbie!
Helen x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely your pillow box make Debbie and your how you've used your buttons

Anne

coops said...

gorgeous gift box debbie.i love your paper and buttons :D

xx coops xx

coops said...

gorgeous gift box debbie.i love your paper and buttons :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...