Sunday 20 May 2012

Cheesecake Wishes!!!



Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you are all well. 

Today I have a card to share.....it's been quiet here today so I have managed to get all the housework done, made the tea and I've even managed to get a bit of my DT work finished.....I usually leave it until the last minute........






I love this image from Penny Black....called Cheesecake Wishes. 

I've had this stamp for years and it always makes me smile as I remember a day many years ago when I had taken Brogan out for a walk in her pushchair. We came across a patch of dandelions and I was showing her how to blow them so the seeds floated away....A Dandelion Clock....naturally she wanted to have a go but she sucked air in instead of blowing out and ended up with a mouth full of dandelion seeds.....Bless her!!!....I hate to say it but I laughed for ages.....and it still makes me chuckle when I think about it. I'm sure she will be thrilled when she reads this....Not!!!!

I have coloured the image with Promarkers and edged with chalks. The papers are from my stash and the flowers are punched from various sized flower punches with pearls added at their centres. I've finished off with a little bit of Stickles to the seeds and the dandelion centre.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:~

A Gem Of A Challenge ~ # 46 ~ A Sketch
Craft Your Days Away Challenge ~ # 45 ~ All Creatures Great And Small
I Love Promarkers Challenge ~ # 117 ~ Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter Challenge ~ # 64 ~ Birthday Cards With Sentiment
Papertake Weekly Challenge ~ In The Garden.


Thank you for stopping by.

Have a lovely Sunday.






36 comments:

catherine said...

Love this card Debbie and the image is so cute. Love the colours and the way you've nested it against the black. Makes a striking effect.
x catherine

Lisa Jane said...

oh its so cute - i love the little daisies
Lisa x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Aw it's so cute Debbie and you made me smile with the tale of your daughter hugs Susan z

Vicky said...

So very pretty Debbie...love the cute image and great colours too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

polkadotpeticoat said...

A toast to cheesecake wishes....dreamy!

Jayne A said...

Very very cute. Love those flowers.
Hugs
JAyne
x

Catherine said...

Pretty card, love the cute image.....

Miradormakings said...

This card is adorable, the colours are perfect

Joan x

Fabiola said...

adorable! je craque pour ce trop joli tampon si bien mis en valeur, biz

Rebecca said...

Hi, Debbie I love your card with the cute little image.
love from Rebecca xx

Anonymous said...

So cute and love the colours!
Helen x

sue w. said...

Hi Debbie, it is a super cute image and love the layout. It's lovely to look back and remember things that happened when our kids were little, but you wonder where the time went.
Hugs Sue W.

Sally H said...

Hi Debbie
That is gorgeous! I love the spring colours and that image is so sweet!

Jo Nevill said...

Very pretty card, I love the Mage you have used and your layout

Thank ou for joining us at PTW this week

Hugs

Jo x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh Debbie this is lovely! And what a lovely image! Judy x

Chrissy said...

Sop gorgeous Debbie, love the image and wonderful colouring and design...gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card hun, such a sweet little image & great colours too...

Thanks for playing along at Gem of a challenge & good luck!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Debbie,
Wow! what a gorgeous card - your colouring, as always is superb and I love your embellies and beautiful details, Hugs, Teresa x

Lorraine said...

Lovely Debbie. It's soooooooo cute! Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Mandy said...

Such a pretty card,love the sweet image and a great take on the sketch...Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge and good luck with the DT Call...
Mandy x

downrightcrafty said...

so sweet such tiny little flowers and gorgeous papers and cute beautifully coloured image
hugs Kate xx

ARTfulWings said...

Lovely card Debbie - chuckled over the dandelion 'blowing' memory - see you soon Polly xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie this is gorgeous, I love the colours that you have chosen gorgeous hugs pops x

Jules said...

Hi Debbie

This was the very first Penny Black stamp I bought .. .. so it has a special place in my heart.

You have used it beautifully. Fabby colouring and I love your little flowers too.

Hope you had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

angelwhispers said...

Debbie this is just beautiful and such perfect colours! I must admit as well I would have laughed the other day Summer had one but there was a nasty bug sat on it all she could say was URRRR!!! Love Chanelle xxx

angelwhispers said...

Debbie this is just beautiful and such perfect colours! I must admit as well I would have laughed the other day Summer had one but there was a nasty bug sat on it all she could say was URRRR!!! Love Chanelle xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie, such a sweet image and a really cute card. Love the colours and your story made me smile!!

Sarah

Lisa Minckler said...

This is completely adorable! That couldn't be a cuter image and your design brings it to life so wonderfully! :)

coops said...

gorgeous card debbie.i love the sweet image and your design is fab :D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

A very sweet card Debbie, love the image and pretty flowers.

Donna x

Mrs.B said...

Hi Debbie,
Such a sweet card, and I loved your story about Brogan sucking in the Dandielion seeds! but fancy you laughing!!!
Avril xx

Cards By MI said...

A lovely looking card with a very cute image. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week and good luck.
Love n hugs
Marie

kbrandy4 said...

Hi Debbie, your card is gorgeous and it's such a cute image!! Thanks for sharing at I ♥ Promarkers and good luck!!
Hugs Hazel xx

Dazie said...

This is such a sweet image and the colours are gorgeous!

Thanks for joining us over at craft your days away this fortnight.

Dazie
x

Fabiola said...

félicitation pour ton top3 chez craft your days, biz

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, beautifully coloured and such pretty detail! Congrats on your new DT position at Pink Gem...I'm so looking forward to working with you :) Donna ♥ x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...