Tuesday 25 March 2014

Puppy And Me

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well.

Today I have a birthday card to share that I made for a very special and kind hearted lady, my ex~Mother~in~law who has always been there for me, helping me with caring for Brogan and has been so supportive and generous over the years.

Thank you Jean.....I know I haven't always said this as often as I should have done. 

Here is my card




I also made a huge peg note holder to match the card




The little decoupaged image is from Sarah Kay and the papers are DCWV ~ Linen Closet. I love the colours of these beautiful papers. The flowers are from The Hobby House and Wild Orchid Crafts. I added some decorative pins in matching colours to the peg and this gorgeous spotty ribbon, pearls and flower button to the card from the Hobby House.


I would like to enter my card and peg into the following challenges:~

Craft Your Passion ~ # 206 ~ Mother's Day/For The Ladies
Natalie And Amy ~ # 18 ~ Flowers
Charisma Cardz ~ # 6 ~ Birthday Girls
Southern Girls ~ Floral Frenzy
Divas By Design ~ Flower Power


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Have a lovely day.

17 comments:

Sandra H said...

"WOW" Debbie this is simply gorgeous x

Anonymous said...

Totally and completely darling!
Just love this!
Great details and that floral cluster...oh my!
Gorgeous!

Thanks for posting with us at Southern Girls!

=)

Warmly, Leah

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card and note holder Debbie, such a pretty image and lovely design.
Pauline
x

Fabiola said...

quel amour, c'est trop mignon, biz

Wendy said...

Your card is adorable and so gorgeous Debbie and love your peg note holder, the flowers are so pretty..Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
Hugs Wendy xx

cheryl said...

Oh wow hun both are stunning so beautifully created hugs cheryl xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Debbie what a beautiful card and peg I am sure she will love them. Susan xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Divas this week x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Debbie, oh wow what a beautiful card, I love your image and your card layout. hugs Shirleyxxx

Tammi said...

This is so adorable!!! Thanks for sharing it with us at SGCB!!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Beautiful card, I love the colour scheme. Your peg note holder is absolutely stunning, gorgeous flowers!
Rebecca.

alethea said...

Your card is absolutely stunning as is your gift! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion for our Mothers day/special lady challenge! HUgsxx

Unknown said...

Your card is really beautiful.

Thanks for taking part in Natalie and Amy's challenge this month - good luck!

Emma x

Janice said...

What a lovely card and pretty peg, Jx

coops said...

so stunning debbie.adorable sweet image on your card and your floral peg is fabulous :D

xx coops xx

Sue B said...

Oh your card is really beautiful Debbie… it's a very sweet image and I love the gorgeous colour combo… the pretty frame and ribbon/bow are just perfect! I really like the matching peg note holder too… she will love these! :-)
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Big Hugs
Sue B xx

Karen Oliver said...

Gorgeous card I love that image and I am sure your mother in law appreciated it very much. Thanks for joining us at SGC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...