Sunday 30 March 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you are all well and that all you fabulous mum's are having a wonderful day.

My beautiful daughter Brogan (yes I know I'm biased....I am her mother after all)



Bought me a gorgeous bouquet of flowers.....two boxes of chocolates (I know) she knows one wouldn't last me too long.....the full Dracula (10 episode) dvd box set and a POP! figurine of the Khal Drogo character from Game Of Thrones.....

Yes my daughter knows me so well......

I am going to save the DVD Dracula series for when we go to Whitby......the perfect place to watch this given the caravan sits in the shadows of Whitby Abbey.

Today I would like to share the card and yet another peg note holder that I made for my mum.



The image on the card is a Pion image I think.....I've had these for so long I never thought I would get round to using them.....but with all the lace, pearls and pearls strings that were strewn across my desk and lots of inspiration from lots of gorgeous blogs I came up with this card.

I have to say a huge 'Thank you' to the fabulously talented 'Nic' for her amazing inspirational creations over on her blog. Such a talented lady.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Have a lovely day.


7 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Beautiful Debbie love the details and image very elegant and romantic
Jacki x

Fabiola said...

oh wow, super joli! biz

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gorgeous card and peg Debbie love all the pearl swirls! Beautiful picture of your daughter too. Susan xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Stunning! Love the vintage image and all the pretty embellishments.
Sarah-Jane x

Brogan said...

Hope you had a brilliant day Mumma! The dinner you made for us all was absolutely lovely! PS Jakey bought you the biggest box of chocolates and the Drogo but I thought you'd like the Dracula box set! ;) Love you xxx

coops said...

wow both so stunning debbie, your peg is fabulous and i love yur beautiful vintage cards and pretty details.
thanks for making me blush too :D

xx coops xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such beautiful creations, I love the vintage style!
Rebecca.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...