Sunday 16 March 2014

Golf Champ....

Good evening everyone.

I hope you are all well.

Just a quick post tonight to share a card that I made recently.

I made this as part of yet another set.


The papers are from my stash and the image is from a Kenny K Topper Set~ All Rounders. These are fabulous images for boys and I really enjoyed using these toppers to create cards, bookmarks, door hangers and gift tags......all of which I will be posting here on my blog over the next few weeks or so. I added some cork alphabet tiles, ribbon and a charm to finish off.

Thank you so much for taking the time to pop by. 

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely comments.

Have a lovely evening.


10 comments:

Jo said...

Brilliant! Love the little alpha tiles & that fab charm! Hope you're keeping well!
hugs Jo x

cheryl said...

Ohnthis is one of my fav images hun and this is one super card hugs cheryl xx

Sandra H said...

Debbie l just love your card

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Debbie what a great image. Love the papers and the cork tiles. Susan xx

coops said...

stunning male card debbie.fab fun image and i love your papers :D

xx coops xx

coops said...

stunning male card debbie.fab fun image and i love your papers :D

xx coops xx

Fabiola said...

très sympa, biz

Sue B said...

Oh this is gorgeous Debbie… what a fab image! I love the scrummy papers and fab ribbon and charm… all perfect for a male card! :-)
Hope you are keeping well
Big hugs
Sue xx

Jude said...

Fabulous card Debbie and great layout.
Hugs Jude x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...