Sunday 2 March 2014

It's All About Buttons......

Good evening everyone.

I hope you are all well.

I'm a bit late posting my little creation.....silly me thought I had scheduled it but alas not!

Anyway we have a new challenge over at 

The Hobby House

Our theme this month is

BUTTONS

And here is my creation




As a few of you may know I like to try my hand at a bit of altered art....not always successfully I might add but as Kate Crane says 'There are no mistakes in art' so that's my motto from now on or at least when it doesn't turn out as I want it to. 

I have quite a few of these fabulous Pink Pig art books so I thought I would decorate the front cover of one of them using some buttons. 

The papers are from my scraps box. The beautiful die cut mount is one of my new Nesties....so pretty and the buttons are from The Hobby House ~ Meadow Mixed Button Collection. The sentiment is an Inkylicious clear polymer stamp.

Don't forget to pop over to the main challenge blog and take a peek at the gorgeous creations the rest of the DT have made for your inspiration.


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Have a lovely evening.



7 comments:

Sandra H said...

Stunning Debbie is this x

Sally H said...

Oh wow, Debbie! That is wonderful! I love it!

downrightcrafty said...

This is fabulous Debbie a great way to present a journal
Hugs Kate

Fabiola said...

superbe, quelle jolie idée, j'admire, biz

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Debbie what a fabulous journal the buttons make a lovely frame. Susan xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is brilliant, such a fab use of buttons!
Rebecca.

coops said...

so stunning debbie.i love the fab buttons :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...