Saturday 8 March 2014

A Quiet Moment

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you are all well.

Sorry for being such a rubbish blogger of late.....life just seems to get in the way.

Although last weekend doesn't count I guess as we were away having a fabulous time in London which I will tell you all about in another post later.

Today I have another of my tags to share.

Again this is part of a set I made.




This beautiful image is an Elizabeth Bell Topper from The Hobby House called Quiet Moments. I love these toppers as the colours are just gorgeous and the images are so pretty. The flower die is from Marianne Creatables. I've had these dies for ages and I really don't use them as much as I should.

The papers are from my stash....sorry not sure what make they are.  The ribbon, brad, spacer, apple charm, pearls, lace and pearl string are all from The Hobby House. The sentiment is simply computer generated.


I would like to enter my tag into the following challenges:~

Fussy And Fancy Friday ~ # 109 ~ Birthdays
Aud Sentiments ~ 101 ~ Any Sentiment For A Girl
Challenges 4 Everybody ~ # 39 ~ Anything Goes
The ABC Challenge ~ G Is For Girls
Creative Knockouts ~ # 27 ~ Girlz Rule
Papertake Weekly ~ Anything Goes/Make Your Own Flowers


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Have a lovely day.



12 comments:

Jay said...

this is very sweet Debbie, its very unusual too, love the flower and layout, the charm is a cutie! I do really like Elizabeths image, I have the click image. Looking forward to your London post honey.
Cuddles Jay xxx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is a beautiful tag, love the image and your fab embellishments.
Rebecca.

Sandra H said...

This Debbie is a gorgeous tag

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty tag, love the image

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous tag.xxx

Fabiola said...

adorable ton joli tag, c'est tellement mignon, biz

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely tag.

Céline said...

gorgeous tag, love the colors
thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy
hugs
céline

Donna Mosley said...

Ooh! this is so adorable Debs, I love the cute image & gorgeous design.

Donna x

Billie A said...

I love this tag. The image you used and the flower is awesome. I love the colors and layout of the tag. Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our any girl sentiment challenge.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Debbie what a lovely tag, love the sweet image and beautiful flower. Susan x

coops said...

so gorgeous debbie.i love the sweet image and fab pretty design and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...