Thursday 2 February 2012

My Way ~ ATC's

Good afternoon everyone.....well I have a good excuse to stay indoors today....It's freezing outside and we woke to a light covering of snow.....so I plan a few hours in my craft room.

Today I have my January ATC's to share. These are for the swap over at Ali's ATC Swap~Stop!....This month the theme was 'My Way'....this was to create an ATC in what we felt was our 'Signature' style. I'm not that sure what my 'Style' actually is so I decided to choose things I like....

The colours yellow and green....Floral papers....Butterflies....Gems and Pearls and Flowers.

And this is what I came up with....


Not my best creation but I have managed to stick to my own personal challenge this year of trying to create my ATC's from all my leftover scraps, bits and pieces.

There still aren't many of us taking part in the swap so if you would like to join us just pop over to Ali's ATC Swap~Stop to see what its all about.

Thank you for stopping by.

16 comments:

Hlora said...

Oh how beautiful! Love those colors, just gorgeous!!!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Love the colours! So springlike with those pretty flowers and butterflies x

Kjersti said...

Lovely colours Debbie! Need the feeling of spring in the cold and dark january-days:)
Have a nice day!
Hugs

catherine said...

These are such fresh and bright looking. the colours are great
x catherine

CLaire said...

These are lovely... I was thinking about joining in too... just not had the time lately.... sounds like it could be fun

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous colour choice for your recycling too
Hugs Kate xx

Jayne A said...

Very pretty.

Jayne
x

Crafty Loops said...

I love these Debbie, they are so pretty. Lee xx

aqualeiga said...

Hi Debbie, these are so pretty, and they arrived safely today :) Thanks again for joining in and for mentioning the swap on your blog :D

Hugs, Ali x

Jo said...

So pretty, Debbie, hope i'm lucky enough to receive one!I did flowers, too and used just scraps!Have even got Rebecca making ATC's now.
Love Jo x

cheryl said...

oh these are just brilliant Hun just love the colours and super designs hugs Cherylx

Jude said...

Lovely ATC's Debbie. Pretty spring colours.

Hugs
Judex

Fabiola said...

mais elles sont très jolies, de vraies rayons de soleil, un air de printemps, j'aime beaucoup les couleurs que tu as choisi, biz

Karla said...

I love this card and the image! Very cute!

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful atc's Debbie, love the pretty paper and details.

Donna x

Catherine said...

hiya Debbie, I hope I get one of your ATCs at the end of the month! Love those die cut butterflies and flowers. Let's spread the word and hope others will want to join in with Ali's swap :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...