Sunday 12 February 2012

White Rabbit....

Good morning everyone....I hope you are all well and keeping warm.

Firstly I must apologise for not visiting and commenting on your blogs much recently, I will try and catch up with you all soon. I have been so busy lately with one thing and another and I have started a crochet class as well as already going to an embroidery class and a scrapbooking class....I've also started knitting again....well trying anyway.

Today I would like to share a card that I made for my dad's birthday this week.



The image is of course The White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland but I can't remember what the make is. I bought a set of about eight at a show a couple of years ago and their all stored in a clear bag. I have coloured using Promarkers. The papers are from my stash. The clock is a Tim Holtz die and I have just added a few brads and pearls to finish. The little watch charm is from the Hobby House.

I'm not completely happy with the backing papers on this card but my dad liked it so that's all that matters really.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:~

Cards For Men ~ # 3 ~ Seeing Red

Thank you for stopping by.


17 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fabulous and great card debbie, congratulations with your fathers birthday.

greetings karin

Angie said...

Great card love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
Angie x

downrightcrafty said...

Very Striking and I am sure he will love this, the clock face is on my already large wish list and the little rabbit is ace
Hugs Kate xx

catherine said...

This is a brilliant card Debbie and love the way you have put it all together. my you sound like your going to be a busy lady but at least you will be enjoying it all
x catherine

Crafting Queen said...

wonderful card. Enjoy your classes. :)

Steph said...

What a gorgeous male card! I love the striking colour combo and that image is lovely! Thanks for being one of my new followers, I really appreciate it! x

Mandy said...

Great card,perfect for a man,love the image...Thank you for joining in with us at Cards for Men...Hope to see you next time...
Mandy x

Anonymous said...

I was just going to say how perfect the paper was Debbie! I think it matches the image and the theme perfectly. Fab card!
xx

Lily Anuska said...

Wonderful card for dad's birthday. Have a great day. Lily Anuska

cheryl said...

oh wow Debbie this is just brilliant oh just love this,adore Alice in wonderland hugs Cherylxxxx

coops said...

fabulous card debbie.the image is really fab and i love your striking colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Fabiola said...

très chouette et ces couleurs j'adore, biz

Helen said...

Love this card Debbie xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Love this colour combo Debbie and think it all goes well together, a great card xx

Carol said...

This looks great Debbie, love it. Carol x

Janice said...

I'm glad it's not just me then who's terrible at not visiting other blogs & leaving comments! There simply aren't enough hours in the day are there! Love your A in W card, perfect arrangement & colours - I'm sure your Dad will love it, Jx

ARTfulWings said...

How many classes lol - your as bad as me!!!! Fab card and I love the background too see you soon Polly xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...