Saturday 18 February 2012

Little Grey Squirrel

Good afternoon everyone....I hope you are all well.

First I would like to say 'Hello' and 'Welcome' to my new followers. Thank you for joining me on my craft journey....I hope you enjoy the ride.

I'm hoping to get lots of crafting done this week as I have a week off work but typically who woke up this morning with a rotten cold.....'Me'....again!!!!

But I do have a card to share....


I have had this stamp for a few weeks but haven't had the chance to ink the 'little chap' up until now. This is a Whimsy stamp called 'Fluffy On The Lily'.

The papers are Wisteria from Basic Grey....I've had this paper pad for months and months but never really used it. I have coloured using my Promarkers and used various Nesties and a Martha Stewert border punch. The flower is a die from Marianne Creatables which I'm ashamed to admit is having its first outing too....Shame on me!!!!

I decided to follow a sketch this time.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:~

I Love Promarkers Challenge ~ # 104 ~ Nature
Allsorts Challenge ~ # 142 ~ Anything Goes
Sketch Saturday Challenge ~ # 195 ~ Sketch
Aud Sentiments Challenge ~ # 48 ~ Happy
Sarah Hurley Challenge ~ # 60 ~ Die Cuts


Thank you for stopping by.

26 comments:

Jayne A said...

Fab card. I love the blue and green together and a cute image.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Debbie,love the image. I hope your cold doesn't give you to much trouble.xxx

Pink Dandelion said...

Really lovely card Debbie, I'm full of a cold too and am ashamed to admit that I haven't left my chair all day. Hope you feel better soon. Debs xx

Vicky said...

Stunning Debbie....and I so love those gorgeous papers too :o)

hope you feel better soon sweetie...and I have a few days off too...Phewwwww..lol...

have a lovely weekend hun...big hugs Vicky xx

Lisa Jane said...

I hope your cold doesn't linger - i had a week off this week and have spent the latter half in bed with a chest infection! Just typical.. make sure you dose yourself up, keep warm and have plenty of fluids.
Beautiful card - that little squirrel is soo cute and i love the colours
Lisa x

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Debbie, love the sweet image and colours.
Wendy xx

cheryl said...

oh this is one gorgeous card Hun just love love that sweet image and just love the colours hugs Cherylxxxxx

sue w. said...

What a sweet image and lovely colours. Feel better soon.
Hugs Sue W.

coops said...

beautiful card debbie.your colours are stunning and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Helen said...

Lovely card Debbie. That squirrel is so cute. Loving the colour scheme too. Hope you have a good week off, you deserve it x

catherine said...

Beautiful card Debbie and love the colours. nice and spring like
x catherine

Donna Mosley said...

A very sweet card Debbie, love the cute image and gorgeous papers.

Donna x

downrightcrafty said...

now this is so fresh and so very pretty too, love the spring colour choice and oh so sweet image - perfect in every way
hugs Kate xx
did you want to enter my new candy :)

Lisa xx said...

Hi Debbie, this is just adorable, love the colours, Thank you for sharing this with Aud Sentiments xx

Fabiola said...

oh! trop mignonne, ce petit ecureuil est trop trop joli, biz

Annette said...

such a cute card, i love the flower xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Oh Debbie hope your cold is too bad. Your card is adorable and I love the cute little image, have a nice weekend xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very cute and beautiful debbie.

greetings karin

Liz McGuire, said...

Adorable card, such a sweet little image, and I love the blue and green,

Liz x

Jude said...

Cute card Debbie. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Take care
Hugs
Judex

shaz earl said...

Gorgeous card as always Debbie

enjoy your week off and hope the cold goes quickly
hugs Shaz xx

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet image Debbie and a very pretty card. Hope you feel better soon.
xx

BrossArtAddiction said...

So cute!! Love that leafy die and the flower! Great job! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

Hugz & TFS,
xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

Jo Channon said...

Hi Debbie, Loving everything about this card, the image really makes you smile and the colours are fabulous. Thankyou for entering this into the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck Jo x

Mel said...

Aww this is so so so sweet!
Stunning wee creation!
Thanks for joining in the fun at Sarah Hurley Challenges
Hugs Melly xx

Sylvia Zet said...

Gorgeous! Love the colours and blue flower, great card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...