Monday 27 February 2012

I Want To Ride My Bicycle.....

Good evening everyone....

Its been a very long day today, a 10 hour shift for my first day back at work......but I have a yet another card to share tonight....

I made this card for my partners birthday tomorrow.....he loves his cycling and does quite a bit of off road/mountain biking when he has time....Its become a bit of a joke as whenever I make him a card there is usually a Magnolia Edwin image on it, this is due to the fact that quite a few people have mentioned in the past that he looks like Edwin..... especially when he wears his glasses.....Aww Bless!!!




The papers are Kaisercraft...'Shaken Not Stirred' and I have coloured using Promarkers.  The sentiment is from LOTV. I have used some twine and a little bicycle charm and added pearls from The Hobby House. Finally I added some glossy accents to the bike to make it shiny.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:~

Allsorts Challenge ~ # 143 ~ Its Your Choice
Cupcake Craft Challenge ~ # 181 ~ Boys And Their Toys!
Sketch Saturday Challenge ~ # 16 ~ A Sketch


20 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Awww what a cool Edwin.... love the colours on him and his bike is just perfect... great layout Debbie~

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Debbie,love the image and great colours.xxx

sue w. said...

Hi Debbie, lovely male card and super papers. Great idea to make the bike shine with glossy accents.
Hugs Sue W.

xxxtglxxx said...

Really cool card Debbie - great colours, fab image and a really smart design :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

downrightcrafty said...

oh don't you just love a bit of queen first thing in a morning :) and this is fabulous always love the red/white and black combo so striking and love the threads with the little charm too
Hugs Kate x

KarinsArtScrap said...

very sweet and lovely card debbie.

greetings karin

Marjorie said...

This is just gorgeous hun, love the design and the papers you have used..really lovely!
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Susie Little said...

Fabulous card! Thank you for playing our sketch at Sketch Saturday! Good Luck!xxx

Liza said...

A lovely boy's card Debbie, great image and colours.

Liza x

Sarah-Jane said...

Great card. One of my favourite Edwins.
Sarah-Jane xx

catherine said...

Great card Debbie and fab colours. I'm sure he will love it
x catherine

Shelley said...

Nice to see Edwin out and about! A lovely card, great colouring. hugs Shelley

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Aw what a sweetie Debbie love the papers you have used as well very masculine. Don't work too hard you need to be fresh for crafting lol xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous image and great colours, I am sure he will love it!
Helen x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Debbie, what a fantastic card. I love the image and your papers are perfect. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over cupcake craft this week. Hugs, Denise x

Fabiola said...

très masculine et très chouette, biz

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Debbie, the image, colour combo & details are all wonderful hun. Thaks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

Donna x

Sue said...

awww Edwin is such a cutie Debbie, he looks fab with those lovely papers.Hope your partner had a great birthday:)

Sue
xx

Sarah said...

Your card is awesome! The image is so cute and I love your coloring. I have some blog candy if you're interested. http://plainandfancypapercrafts.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-candy.html
Hugs

Fabiola said...

félicitation tu as gagné chez sketch saturday, bravo!!! biz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...