Sunday 1 May 2011

PARTY BALLOON

Its a beautiful day here today, the sun is shining and its fresh and a little breezy but beginning to warm up...looks as though its going to be another lovely day...just wish we could have a little rain in the evenings for the plants...just a 'little' mind.


Here is a another card I made just because I could. It isn't for anyone in particular.




I've used a Magnolia Tilda stamp. I love this one, she's so cute and I've also used some of my favourite papers...Papermania Rose Garden, I hate to admit it but I have three of these paper pads. She is coloured with Promarkers. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I've put glitter on her socks, the lace of her dress and also on her headband. I put a little Glossy Accents on the balloon to make it stand out.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:-


Debbie x

2 comments:

cheryl said...

oh debbie,hun this is just,gorgeous oh love that image and just love the flowers on this,brilliant hugs cherylxxxxx

Kerry said...

Hi Debbie,

I have just found your fab new blog and joined as a follower.

I love Magnolia stamps too. Very pretty card and such a lovely layout.

Love Kerry xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...