Saturday 14 May 2011

JUST THINKING!!!

I made this card for no reason other than I had the time...and that doesn't happen very often.


I have so many rubber stamps that I've never actually got round to inking up and I'm beginning to feel just a little bit guilty about it. That was one of the reasons why I started this blog to encourage me to use my stash and not just look at it....but I can't help buying  just 'ONE' more stamp.




This is one of my mum's favourite stamps. It is 'Daisy', a Sugar Nellie stamp and I've coloured her with Promarkers. The paper is one I found in a pile of papers that I have had for ages...I think it was a Heidi Grace design. The random swirl to the right of the image is only there because silly me dropped a black ink pad on the finished card when I was tidying up....so this has become another of my 'artistic licence' mistakes, and yes I do tidy up.....sometimes.

Debbie x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...