Monday 2 May 2011

A ROYAL CUPCAKE

I know this is a little late but on the day of the Royal Wedding we had a little family get together at my parents house. We all agreed to contribute to a buffet in the afternoon...'why oh why do we always have too much food'....My daughter decided to make another giant cupcake. This time with a red,white and blue theme and I promised I would put it on my blog.  So as promised Brogan here it is...sorry it took me so long...




It tasted lovely, with a strawberry filling....Where did that girl learn to make such a good sponge...?

Today I have another card that I made ages ago when I was experimenting with Distress Inks.  I was quite impressed with my attempt (it takes a lot for me to impress myself with my own efforts) and I liked the end result for a change.  I decided not to send it to the intended recipient but opted to keep it, to prove to myself I do get it right sometimes...I really do struggle with Inks for some reason.  I did make another card to send though....




The image is a Whiff of Joy stamp and the papers are Basic Grey. I made the flower following instructions on a tutorial on the Craftwork Cards blog sometime ago.

Debbie x

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Oh it's lovely Debbie...and super colouring too hun..and well done with the inks!...I'm rubbish with those lol...

and the cake..WOW..it looks scrummy yummy Mmmmm..your daughter is so talented!

have a lovely evening..hugs Vicky xx

angelwhispers said...

Beautiful colouring!! I just can't get the hang of them either but this is just fab and love the papers!!

My word the cake looks so yummy your daughter has such talents must take after you!! Love Chanelle xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...