Monday 23 May 2011

PRETTY IN PINK

Why is it Monday always comes round so quickly.....the weekends are never long enough and seem to vanish in a flash. Never mind, next weekends a little longer with the Bank Holiday so I can look forward to that. Today I have this card...



For some reason the picture appears to have a greeny/blue tinge but I did take it late last night when the light was fading....must brush up on my camera skills. 

This is a Magnolia stamp and I must admit she's one of my favourites. I've coloured her with Promarkers and I've used another of my favourite paper pads here...Papermania ~ Rose Garden. I've just added some ribbon, a few pearls and some Stickles to her skirt and flower.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenge:-

Papertake Weekly Challenge ~ Bloom and Grow

Debbie x

5 comments:

cheryl said...

this is really beautiful hun love that tilda and adore the detail on this hugs cheryl xxxxxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Tilda card Debbie.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Really pretty card, love your Tilda image!
Helen x

coops said...

gorgeous card debbie.the tilda is fab and i love your pretty colours and design :D

xx coops xx

downrightcrafty said...

love the gorgeous colours you have chosen to use with this little maggie such a pretty card
Hugs Kate xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...