Sunday 8 May 2011

CHICK CHICK CHICK

Its raining...at last....Don't get me wrong, I like the sunshine but I'm beginning to get a bit fed up wandering around the garden with my little watering can. I have about 50 pots and it does get a bit boring but if I don't do it I'll lose my plants and that's not a good plan....I'm no Percy Thrower but I do try my best.


Here are my ATC's that I made for April's swap over at ALI'S ATC SWAP-STOP! .




The theme was EASTER/NEW BEGINNINGS.  I used a Penny Black stamp and coloured with Promarkers. The papers/card, ribbon are all from my scraps box. I find ATC's a really good way of using up all those little left overs....can't bear to throw anything away in my craft room but funnily enough I don't hoard anything else...

Debbie x

3 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Debbie love the Atc's how cute are they!!!!! You have been busy while I've been AWOL just love the male cards both so perfect but the 60th cards are just so elegant I bet the lady loved these as they are just so beautiful and pretty colours!!!

Love Chanelle xxx

cheryl said...

oh hun these are so cute,hun,perfect atcs hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Vicky said...

Just so sweet Debbie...so cute and perfect atcs hun..

have a lovely afternoon..hugs Vicky xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...