Saturday 26 May 2012

More Inky Pages......


Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well this lovely, sunny Saturday.

First I would like to say 'Hello and Welcome' to my new followers. Thank you so much for joining me on my crafting journey....Wow!!! I can't believe I have 300 followers. I would also like to say sorry to everyone for not getting around to their blogs this week.....I will try and catch up with you all this weekend.

To be truthful I've been having a few issues with muscle pain this week, particularly my neck and shoulders so it has held me back somewhat....but hopefully it will improve soon.

I have a couple more of my unfinished journal pages to show today.....these are from what I call my practise journal.



I love the way the paints and inks worked on these pages so I will try and recreate them in my main journal which I plan to use for my hols.



This page I created while watching the fabulous Kate Crane's DVD.....I worked directly from her instructions or in my case.....Destructions. But I'm really happy with how it came together.


Thank you for stopping by.

Have a wonderful Saturday.


6 comments:

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...oooo superb looking pages Debbie...loVe you rich & vibrant colour choices...Mel :)

Doreen said...

Fab looking pages Debby,love the colours.xxx

Helen said...

They look great Debbie. I've never tried anything like that, might have to have a go sometime...hope your neck and shoulders ease soon xx

Jude said...

Fabulous pages Debbie. Love the colours.

Hugs
Judex

♥Gemma♥ said...

Just wanted to pop by & welcome you to the AGOAC team sweetie so well deserved & looking forward to working with you :D

Gorgeous inky pages hun...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Fabiola said...

quelle créativité! biz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...