Monday 7 May 2012

Citrus Dream


Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you are all well and enjoying your Bank Holiday.

Today I finally have a card to share after a lot of  messing about. I'm afraid my Mojo has taken a break again recently.....but I was inspired by this photo over at Cupcake Inspirations.



And here is my card


I'm quite pleased with this card as these are not my usual choice of colours but they are growing on me.

The image is from KennyK called All That. The papers are from one of my favourite paper pads BasicGey ~ Picadilly.....love these papers. I have coloured using Promarkers. I have used various Marianne Creatables die~cuts and a Martha Stewart border punch. The pearls are from The Hobby House.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:~

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge ~ # 159 ~ Photo Inspiration
The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge ~ # 184 ~ A Sketch
The Squirrel And The Fox Challenge ~ # 17 ~ One For The Girls
BasicGrey Challenge ~ # 67 ~ A 1, 2, 3 Recipe
Crafting For All Seasons Challenge ~ # 26 ~ Handmade Flowers


Thank you for stopping by.

I hope to try and catch up with you all later.

Enjoy the rest of your Bank Holiday Monday.


26 comments:

Tina said...

such a cool card, the colors are sperfect and your details and image are beautiful, thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

polkadotpeticoat said...

I love what you did how creative....Hope your week is off to a great start!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Love the image Debbie and what great colours you have used x

Rene said...

LOOOOOVE it! Orange is quickly turning into my favorite color! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations and good luck!
Rene :D

Kjersti said...

Wow Debbie! This card is awesome! Love the fresh colours and the cool image:)
Hugs Kjersti:)

catherine said...

Fantastic card Debbie and a great job with the colours. Great image
x catherine

Vicky said...

Lovely Debbie, I am such a whimp I shy away from these colours, but now I know they can work, and so well too, thanks for the inspiration

hugs Vicky x x x

Catherine said...

Wow!! I love the fab bright colours on this....

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow this is fabulous and the colours are gorgeous
Lisa x

Jude said...

Love the vibrant colours Debbie, fabulous card.

Hugs
Judex

angelwhispers said...

Debbie this is so "Zingy" and such perfect papers just gorgeous with your choice of image! Love Chanelle xx

Lisa Minckler said...

I never think to use these colors together. Why don't I think to use them (she asks herself rhetorically) because they are BEAUTIFUL together. I need to start thinking Summer colors. Thank you for sharing your fabulonderful card and inspiring me. :)

Jo said...

Hi Debbie, love that juicy orange......it's making my mouth water lol!Not a colour i normally use either but it looks fab!Hope you're well!
Hugs Jo x

Anonymous said...

Ooh, this is gorgeous Debbie! I love those colours and your fab layout!
xx

coops said...

wow this is stunning debbie.i really love your bold colours and fab image ;D

xx coops xx

cheryl said...

oh wow Hun,what stunning colours,they are just brilliant,love that image,and your detail is as ever first class,hugs Cherylxxxx

Jayne A said...

Absolutely fantastic card. I love those papers.

Hugs
Jayne
x

susie said...

Absolutely love the colours on this card and your flowers are so creative xxx

downrightcrafty said...

just beautiful love the cheerful bright colours fabulous interpretation of the photo and a great take on the sketch this week at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

tilly said...

love the colours and the roses, lovely colouring and pretty image
Tilly

Unknown said...

Fabulous Debbie what a stunner , Hugs Elaine

Fabiola said...

adorable, elle est super chouette, biz

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is totally fabulous, love the colours, very inspired!
Helen x

Shelby said...

Awesome color combination! The rolled flowers with the MD die cuts looks amazing not to mention your fantastic coloring.

Shelby

Jacqui P said...

Wow certainly no lack of mojo on this card!! beautiful!! thankyou for joining us this time over at Basicgrey challenge!
Hugs
JAcqui P x

happyglitzygirl said...

Great card and details, love your colour choice. Thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...