Monday 21 May 2012

Ink & Paint....Everywhere!!!


Good evening everyone.

Tonight I'd like to share some of the pages I created while messing about with inks, paints and sprays.

These were created after attending a class in Harrogate at Art From The Heart with the fabulous Kate Crane.

This first page was actually done while I was in the class....but it's not finished yet!!!




I created these next few pages at home and they are really experimental pages.






The idea is, if I like any of the results of these pages I'll 'Try' to recreate them in my main journal.

These are just the start of the pages....I know they look a little boring at the moment but I have lots of elements yet to be added.....such as stamping, collage, journalling,doodling, rub~ons etc....


Thank you for stopping by.

Have a lovely evening.


9 comments:

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Debbie,you have used some gorgeous colours.xxx

Jude said...

Hi Debbie, The pages are fantastic! I love the colours you have used, can't wait to see what you add to them.

Hugs
Judex

polkadotpeticoat said...

These are fabulous, I agree.....Have a good evening!

Crafting Queen said...

Great backgrounds.

Catherine said...

Lovely pages....

Fabiola said...

quelle originalité! biz

Lisa Minckler said...

I didn't want the pictures to stop! Those are so mesmerizing. I can't wait to see what goodies you add to them!!! :)

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Debbie, I think these look great - love the ideas you have & the colours you have used on these, great textures too, look forward to seeing what you create! Hugs, Teresa x

catherine said...

These are fab Debbie and lovely colours. Was the class a recent one?. i have just had a few this month there and going to another one at the weekend- Beginner's journalling.
x catherine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...