Wednesday 16 May 2012

Getting Inky.....



Hi everyone....I hope you are all well.

I just wanted to share a couple of journal pages that I have been working on after spending a day with Kate Crane at Art From The Heart last month.

After the class I bought Kate's fabulous DVD and to say I'm hooked is an under~statement....I've even got my daughter Brogan having a go and she loves it too.....to be honest, she's a bit too good at it....but don't tell her I said so. We had a great time getting covered in paint and ink.....but not such a great time clearing up after ourselves though.....

What a mess we made!!!!

These are my first pages.....




I worked directly from the DVD and followed Kate's instructions to the letter for these pages.

And these are my next two pages....




My own work....

Although neither of these pages are complete I'm really pleased with how they have turned out.

I plan to spend some time this weekend messing about with Gesso, paints, inks, stencils etc so watch this space......


Thanks for stopping by.


9 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Debbie these pages already look wonderful can't wait to see the finished result! Love Chanelle xx

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely pages, great backgrounds.

ARTfulWings said...

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC pages - love them both - see you soon Polly x

ARTfulWings said...

Hi Debs - not sure if you received my comment so trying again. Absoluely fantastic pages - love them both - see you soon Polly x

Lisa Jane said...

OOh they look fabulous - gorgeous colours
Lisa x

Fabiola said...

wouah! superbe résultat, bravo magnifique, biz

polkadotpeticoat said...

I agree these are wonderful....worth the mess!

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Debbie

just gorgeous so pretty just great pages
Hugs Kate xx

ps fine thank you and you?

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...loVe these journal pages Debbie with their gorgeous candy colours...I keep meaning to start one myself you can have so much fun & freedom...loVely inkings...Mel :)
I thought i'd not seen you for a while so looked through your followers and i'm not there!, I can't of follow'd you properly on the blogger screen, i've rectified it now & i'm sorry i've missed so many of your postings :(
Have a fabby day...xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...