Sunday 28 April 2019

Weekends Away & Flower Shows.....

Good afternoon everyone.
I hope you are all well.


I missed posting last week as we were in Whitby....

We had a lovely few days away and the weather was perfect....

Cheeky drinks in the 

Micro Brewery


Pirate Ships



Walking along the beach to Sandsend....'My Happy Place'......




Guess who was over dressed for the weather.....

Lunch in Sandsend at my favourite pub with my favourite person and tipple....


Walks back to Whitby



It always takes us longer to walk back.....must be the wine!!!

And the fact I'm paddling back and taking pictures....




So there has been 'no' weight loss....'no' knitting, 'no' stitching done but there was a little reading....




This is book No.13 read towards my 26 in 2019 Goodreads Challenge.....so I am halfway there and it's only the end of April....


Yesterday we went to The Harrogate Spring Flower Show.....

It was very wet but we all had a lovely time and so much for me saying....

'I've only come to buy a couple of Auriculas'....


Ok...so I did buy a few other things but I will try and share these next week.....


So that's it for another weeks round up.....


I will check in again next Sunday....I promise....


Until then have a lovely week.

Keep safe....


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day. 



4 comments:

Julie said...

I love Whitby, such a wonderful place to visit.... looks like you had a fun and relaxed time.

Lazy Days & Sundays said...

Sounds like you had a good time. Shame the weather wasn’t so great for the flower show. Hoping to get to Gardeners world live in June.

Mitzi x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love your posts and pics, love Whitby, the book sounds interesting.

Jo said...

I love Whitby and Sandsend too, both lovely places where we've spent many happy times. It's quite a few years now since we've been to the Harrogate Flower show, I don't know why it's been so long since we've been as it's a good day out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...