Sunday 7 April 2019

Mother's Day Catch-Up......

Good morning everyone.
I hope you are all well.


It's been another busy week at work for me.....mind you it's always busy!!!!


I didn't post last Sunday as  I thought as it was Mother's Day I would have a day off....although we did cook dinner for my parents....so is that then classed as a day off.


My lovely girl bought me some fabulous gifts....as always....


She knows me so well...


And she made me a lovely Spring flower arrangement too...


Thank you Brogan....I am a very lucky Mumma....


I seem to be slowing up on the reading at the moment but I have read another book...


This is book No.12 read towards my 26 in 2019 Goodreads Challenge.....

This is another library book that I picked up at our community library....


I have also managed to finish another stitching project....this is now my fourth finish in 2019....


Little House Needleworks - Little Sheep Virtue no.6 - Simplicity





WIPocalypse projects for 2019:-

1  The Spirit of Christmas - Lavender & Lace
2  The Autumn Queen - Mirabilia
3  The Stargazer - Mirabilia
4  Forever Friends - HAED
5  Seashell Treasures - Dimensions
6  Peace - Little Sheep Virtue no. 3 - Little House Needleworks -FINISHED
7  Courage - Little Sheep Virtue no. 4 - Little House Needleworks -FINISHED
8 Faith- Little Sheep Virtue no. 5 - Little House Needleworks - FINISHED
9  Simplicity - Little Sheep Virtue no. 6 - Little House Needleworks - FINISHED
10 Patience - Little Sheep Virtue no. 7 - Little House Needleworks 
11 Wisdom - Little Sheep Virtue no. 8 - Little House Needleworks 
12 Friendship - Little Sheep Virtue no. 9 - Little House Needleworks 
13  Kindness - Little Sheep Virtue no. 10 - Little House Needleworks 
14 Gratitude - Little Sheep Virtue no. 11 - Little House Needleworks 
15 Joyfulness - Little Sheep Virtue no. 12 - Little House Needleworks 
16 Oh Christmas Tree - Little House Needleworks
17 Hello Winter - Plum Street Samplers
18 Pomegranate Santa - Plum Street Samplers
19 Ho! Ho! Ho! - With Thy Needle & Thread

That's four down...Only another fifteen to go....


I love the Little Sheep Virtues but I'm going to start stitching something else from the list by way as a change.....

So this week I plan to start stitching on...


The Spirit Of Christmas - Lavender & Lace


This is my starting point as of today....




Lets see where it's at by this time next week.....


I also received some lovely things in the post....

Some more sock yarn....like I need anymore at the moment...




Love the sparkly bits in the green yarn....

Fabulous names The Shire & Pumpkin Spice.


And finally....

My beautiful Spring Craftpod box arrived....




Now isn't this lovely box of gorgeousness a crafter's dream.....


Ok so that's it for another weeks round up.....


I will check in again next Sunday....honest....

Until then have a lovely week.

Keep safe....


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day. 


1 comment:

Julie said...

Lovely gifts, the bunny is so cute and such a pretty arrangement.
The craft box looks exciting, lots to keep you busy.
Loving the sock yarn, you can never have too much wool!
Have a good week

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...