Sunday 3 December 2017

Advent Calendar Day 3 - Favourite Christmas Recipe

Good evening everyone.

Here I am playing catch up.....

Anyway onto Day 3 of  Julie's Advent Scavenger Hunt.

Today's prompt is

Favourite Christmas Recipe


I love these mince pies....it's the orange peel and zest I add to the pastry that makes them that extra bit special....I'm not sure when I started doing this but I think I got the idea from someone called 'Mary'....Berry that is...


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your evening. 



4 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

Love Mince Pies, these ones sound lovely

Julie xxx

Stephanie said...

Mmmm... these look oh so sweet and tasty :)

Happy week to you, Debbie! Hugs

Jak said...

I'm a huge Mary Berry fan so those mince pies will be delicious. What a pretty blog page you have. Love it.

Barbara said...

They look delicious! A mince pie and a nice cup of tea, perfect. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...