Thursday 7 March 2013

Dressing Up!

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you are all well.

Today I have a tag to share.

And 'No' it's not the Tim Holtz one I'm supposed to have finished....that's a work in progress......the February tag and the March tag are ongoing projects at the moment.

This tag is one using the fabulous Julie Nutting stamps.....well one of them anyway.



I spritzed, inked and stencilled the background then stamped the image on to spotty pink paper.....(I'm afraid this photo isn't very good) and cut her out mounting her onto the tag. I then cut out some of the flowers and leaves from the same papers. To finish off I added some ribbon roses, pearls and lace from The Hobby House.

I'm quite pleased with how she turned out although I was a little tempted to keep adding things but managed to stop myself.

Thanks Polly, you never fail to inspire me.


Thank you for stopping by.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

12 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Debbie, This is stunning x

downrightcrafty said...

wow she looks great and don't your colours on the background stand out so well in the photo, still love your flowers licking off the tag, mine looks so dull in comparison, remind me to be cheerful next time
Hugs Kate xx

Doreen said...

Love this gorgeous tag.xxx

Debs said...

Gorgeous tag Debbie - the inky background looks stunning.
Fabulous image too :o)
Debs xx

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a beauty! Love this Debbie!
xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debbie. I love the image and the colours are wonderful.
Sue xx

Donna Mosley said...

A beautiful tag Debbie, love the image and gorgeous design.

Donna x

Sue B said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Debbie! what a fab stamp and the papers and flowers are really beautiful… I love the colours… so pretty! :-)
Hope you're having a good week!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Sally H said...

Oh wow, Debbie! This is amazing! Love the retro feel x

coops said...

so gorgeous debbie.fab stamp and i love your stunning inky background :D

xx coops xx

Fabiola said...

oh la la tellement girlie, biz

catherine said...

This is stunning Debbie and love how you have used the stamp. I have been thinking of getting some of these and love how you have used them
x catherine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...