Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter....

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well and having a wonderful Easter weekend and the weather isn't too bad where ever you are.....we had snow showers on and off yesterday but nothing too much.

Although when I went to the Easter Vigil Mass last night with my family it was sooooo cold.....both outside and inside the church.....

I don't have any crafty things to show today but the whole family are going to my parents for Easter dinner and we have all chipped in with desserts.

My contribution (although I have never made this before)

BANOFFEE PIE


I'll let you know what they thought later....although I know I will be going for my mum's fantastic Sherry Trifle.....no competition there!!!!

So armed with this dish of mega calories, Easter eggs and the Easter baskets I made for the girls......Here

......I'll be trotting off  later to my parent's for a lovely 'noisy' (knowing our lot) Easter Sunday family day.......


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Have a wonderful day whatever you are doing.

I will try and pop round to see you all tomorrow.

7 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

oh yummy save me a bit looks fabulous, and enjoy your day
Happy Easter to you
Hugs Kate xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Wow this looks so yummy Debbie...just love banoffee pie

Anne

tilly said...

Happy Easter
Your pie looks yummy, I don't like bananas though so can I have some sherry trifle too??
Tilly

Lisa Jane said...

mmmmmm looks delicious
Happy Easter to you all
Lisa x

catherine said...

Happy easter to you Debbie and hope you have a fantastic day with your family. Wish I was there for pudding - looks great!!
x catherine

Sandra H said...

Awwww looks yummy!! x

Fabiola said...

miam...biz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...