Thursday 23 June 2011

PHANTOM MEETS ONION MAN

Today I'd like to share two scrapbook pages that I did a while ago at my local craft shop Running With Scissors....'just to prove that I do actually finish my pages'....eventually!!!  Thanks to Tracey who always comes up with such lovely ideas and layouts.






The photographs were taken in my mum's garden where a rogue onion from the veggie patch had bolted and flowered, leaving some of the bulb skin around the flower head. I took a pen and drew a face on the remaining skin so it ended up looking like a masquerade mask....so Phantom of the Opera meets Onion Man.

I was also asked to do another of my boxed cards for a 30th Wedding Anniversary....it is much the same as the other cards that I have made and shown but I didn't want anyone to think I'd been sat back doing nothing lately.....ha ha!!!.




Thank you for looking.

Debbie x

2 comments:

Joan said...

fab scrapbook page, love the onion man !

The Dolphin Inn said...

Thankyou for the mention sweetie, s happy you are getting your pages all finished, I know how hard it is to find time to craft with our busy lives, lol at the onion man,gorgeous card too - I honestly dont know how you fit it all in xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...