Monday 27 June 2011

LAVENDER CHILL OUT

Hello...what a wonderfully sunny day it is today although a bit hot for me I'm afraid....


How lucky am I?  I've got a week off work and I so hope the weather holds and I've also got the tennis to watch too...couldn't have planned it better if I'd tried....which I didn't.


Today's card is made with an image I coloured quite a while ago but have never got round to using.




I love House Mouse stamps, they are just so cute. I have coloured these little mice using Promarkers. The papers are from Craft Creations Limited. I bought quite a few of these in different colours as I have a bit of a thing about spots and stripes at the moment.  I have used some Bazzil card that I've had in my stash forever....think I bought these shades way back when I first started making cards. I have used a Martha Stewart border punch and I found the pearls at the bottom of my craft basket where I keep odds and ends but they matched perfectly.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

The Crafty Pad Challenge ~ # 127 ~ Bold and Bright or Soft Pastels
Totally Papercrafts Challenge ~ # 72 ~ Spots and Stripes
Sketch and Stash Challenge ~ # 64 ~ A Sketch
House Mouse Challenge ~ # 98 ~ Here Comes Summer

This is the sketch you had to follow for the Sketch and Stash challenge:~


Thank you for looking.

Debbie x

22 comments:

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Ohhh! This is too cute! I love the sentiment and your soft DP and colors are just lushalicous! Thank you for sharing and playing with at The Crafty Pad this week :)

Sarah-Jane said...

Great card, I really like the image, so cute! xx

aqualeiga said...

Hi Debbie! Ooooh, I love this card! Such cute lil' house mice and a lovely layout. Thanks so much for playing along at THE CRAFTY PAD this week. Hugs, Ali x

~@ngie~ said...

well... fancy seeing you here lololol ;o)
your card is absolutely gorgeous... those lil house mouse critters are cute aint they??? & ya colouring technique is fanastic ;o)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good Luck 8o)

Love n hugz Angie xXx

Vicky said...

Wow Debbie...your blog is so gorgeous hun...and Angie has deff.sprinkled her fairy dust here..lol..

Another fabulous creation hun...great image and beautiful colours too sweetie..

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

Vicky said...

Oops...I forgot to say thanks for joining us at SnS..told you I was a tad ditzy at the mo..lol..!

Vicky xx

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Debbie, love these lil' cutie's.

Donna x

Anonymous said...

Love those mice, so sweet and gorgeous colours too!
Helen x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous image, they are so cute and love the colours you have used, fabulous card.
Luv CHRISSYxx

coops said...

stunning card debbie.i love this image and your colours are gorgeous.really great design too :D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Debbie,such a cute image and lovely colours.
Wendy xx

Dawn said...

So sweet!
Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week!
Good Luck
Hugs

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous cute card Debbie.
luv
Debby

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is so cute and I love the way you coloured those little mice.
Thanks for joining our 'spots and stripes' challenge at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Caroline xxx

Anne said...

cute as a button
Thanks for playing along with the Totally Papercrafts this week
Anne x

Christine said...

Hi Debbie stunning HM creation great image, fab layout..& take on the Summer chall..hope to see you join us again..

thanks for sharing with us at HM & Friends Monday chall.

smiles Christine xx
thanks for the email letting us know x

Eve said...

this is my fav. stamp too!! Luv that border! Never used Promarkers. Your coloring is fantastic! :-)

Sue said...

Beautiful soft pastel colors make this such a lovely card. Great mix of papers and your coloring is awesome. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge

Hugs
Sue

America said...

wow- gorgeous card. AWESOME coloring. Lovely color/papers combo! FAB take on that sketch. Great take on our SUMMER theme! Thanks so much for playing along with us at House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again next time too! :)

Heather said...

Fabulous card Debbie, I love the colours and the combination of stripes and spots........your colouring of the adorable image is stunning!!!

So glad you could join us in the House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

Jackie said...

This is a totally gorgeous card, adorable image and beautifully presented... Thank you for playing along with Sketch and Stash. hugs Jackie

Sue from Oregon said...

A great summer card! Yes, It is time to stop and smell the flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! ♥ Sue K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...