Saturday 2 April 2011

LUCKY CLOVER

This morning I'd like to show the ATCs I made for last month's swap over at ATC Swappers.  The theme for March was MAKE IT GREEN (in honour of St Patrick) so obviously it had to start with GREEN.





In my scrap box (which is full as I never throw anything away),  I managed to find some green glittery card and the only other thing I could think of was a lucky four leaf clover, so thats what I did.  I made the clover from four small punched hearts and just arranged them in a flower shape.  The stamp I found, after rummaging around in my stamp box, didn't know I had this stamp....

I haven't been making ATCs long but I enjoy receiving my swaps as its really interesting to see how others interpret the theme

Debbie x 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...