Monday 11 April 2011

BOYS BOYS BOYS

We had a really nice day today with lots of lovely spring sunshine.  This morning we walked the dogs at a local beauty spot and my daughter and her friend came with us....after a cooked breakfast of course.  We also managed to do a spot of Geocaching.

Anyway to my cards...There was me saying how difficult I found it to make cards for boys and it appears that I have done little else just  lately.  Here are the last two boys cards that I was asked to make for my friend...





Again I have stuck with my favourite Basic Grey papers and as usual Lili Of the Valley came to the rescue with the stamps.  I have coloured both cards with Distress Inks.

Debbie x

3 comments:

Kaz said...

These are both great cards, I think it's safe to say you have male cards perfected.
LOTV stamps are brilliant for the boys.
Hugs
Kaz xx

Vicky said...

Fantastic boy cards hun...great images so beautifully coloured and fab dp's too...

glad you had a brill day Debbie...hugs Vicky xx

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous cards Debbie, love the cute boy images.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...