Sunday 26 May 2019

My Chelsea Flower Show.....

Good afternoon everyone.
I hope you are all well.


I hope you are all enjoying the Bank Holiday weekend......

No crafting or reading this week because we had a few days away.....


On Tuesday I was lucky enough to visit The Chelsea Flower Show once again....

I absolutely love the show, even the crowds.....it's lovely to see the delight the gardens bring to so many people and again this year the weather was kind.....

The gardens were stunning as always....

I took so many photos it's so hard to choose what to share....

But here is a little taste....




Garden Envy or Garden Aspirations....



A joy to see such beautiful planting....



Monty & Joe in The Yorkshire Garden....


Stunning Colour Combinations....


Mr Adam Frost....




Planting Envy here....


A Rare Photo Of  Me....

(I hate having my photo taken as I think I always look dreadful)


Lots Of  Ideas For Planting....


Waiting For Our Meal In The Rock Bank Restaurant....

(He looks as though he's about to read the news!!!!....)

So after a fabulous day....including the obligatory Pimms and ice creams we made our way back to the tube, very tired but very happy with a thousand ideas going around in my head.

I can't wait to do it all over again next year.....

Thank you Chelsea.....


I will check in again next Sunday....


Until then have a lovely week.

Keep safe....


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day. 


3 comments:

Sandra H said...

So lovely thank you for sharing this x

Jo said...

How lovely to have a day at Chelsea. I've never been and I've heard many people say that you see more on the TV but I'm sure it's a magical atmosphere, and you can still watch on TV too for any bits you've missed.

Julie said...

Some lovely gardens this year, we've been watching it on TV.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...