Saturday 27 January 2018

Smalls SAL 2018 - January Check-In...

Good evening everyone.

I hope you are all well.

I know I'm a day late checking in but it's been one of those month's I'm afraid....

And this being my first time taking part in 


 Hosted by Heather over at the Stitching Lotus. 

Anyway never mind I did remember to check in and I have had a start and a finish!....at least.


Little House Needleworks - Little Sheep Virtue no. 1 - Hope

I'm now on with my second one in the series so I am quite pleased with myself.



Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day. 



5 comments:

Tracy said...

I so want to stitch these too Debbie. Have to put them on my list. Looks lovely.

Elfie said...

Hello Debbie. How nice that you have joined the Smalls SAL. I hkpe you enjoy it as much as I do. I love your LHN sheep. Very sweet.

Mary said...

Very beautiful finish.

Pamela said...

This is very sweet!

Sheryl said...

Hi Debbie, I like this lovely design, and the unusual stitched border and large snowflake.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...