Wednesday 24 May 2017

The Whitby Goths....

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well.

While we were away in Whitby a few weeks ago....well four weeks to be exact....we were lucky enough to experience The Whitby Goth Weekend....and I managed to take a few snaps.

It was a wonderful weekend and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves watching them all dressed up and parading around Whitby.....they were completely happy to stop and have their photographs taken too....

Here are just a few photos....











I loved the steam punk styled outfits...such attention to detail and certainly a different trip to Whitby for us I might add....

Anyway I hope the sun continues to shine for everyone.  I am at work all day today but I did notice how well the salad veg was coming along in the greenhouse when I arrived home last night and after today I have five lovely days off work so hopefully I can start planting some of the salad crops out and sorting the hanging baskets.....lots of plans and lots to do......


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day.




3 comments:

KimM said...

Oh my gosh! What great outfits! What a lucky happenstance you were in the same place at the same time. Thank you for sharing.
xoxox

cucki said...

Wow I love your post so much
Love the costumes ..so pretty
Big hugs and smiles x

Stephanie said...

Oh, how fascinating, my friend! And what fabulous photos you got :)

Hugs to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...