Sunday 18 September 2016

New Hobbies....

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well.

So to continue with my catch up on what I have been doing during my little summer blogging break....

I took up a new hobby with my daughter Brogan...

Archery....


and I love it....

I have always wanted to do this but with a diagnosis of Fibromyalgia two years ago and a bulging disc and nerve compression in my neck and arms last year I thought the chance had passed me by...but apparently not. It turns out that I can use this fabulous hobby to rebuild my neck muscles and strengthen my arms...and it is working and I love it. Light bow, short distances and wonderful club coaches and away I go...


And it is also twice as nice as I get to do this with my beautiful daughter Brogan....


I'm really enjoying it. We have only just started a few months ago so it is all very new to us and we have a lot to learn but I think it is helping with my neck problems which is a huge plus as far as I can see.

As you can see...still not much crafting but I'm sure I'll get round to some as the evenings start to draw in.


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day.  



5 comments:

KimM said...

Wow, Debbie! I'm impressed with your archery prowess! Well done!
xxx

mamasmercantile said...

Always brilliant to share a hobby with your daughter. Looks like fun.

Sandra H said...

Wow Debbie what a great hobby it looks amazing .....thank you for your lovely comments l'm doing okay thankyou x

Summer said...

Love the new hobby! Nice photos ♥

summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

Kim said...

How perfectly wonderful your new hobby, archery, will help build up your neck and arm muscles. Archery does look like a lot of fun. Before you know it you will be hitting the target like Robin Hood.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...