Tuesday 2 February 2016

Ok....So I've Cheated A little Bit...!!!

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you are all well today.

First of all I just wanted to say a big 'Thank you' to everyone for the kind comments and good wishes sent after I blogged about our recent car accident.....you are all amazingly kind and thoughtful....your lovely comments really cheered me up...Thank you.

So moving on.....last month...the 1st January to be exact I decided to have another go at doing Kate Crane's  365 Calendar Journal. I'm not joining any groups or adding them to any challenges, I just want to try and complete a full twelve months of art journalling if I can. 

So there I was already to be creative and then I found this....


......along with February's and March's completed pages....that is except for any journalling....well I decided not to waste them....so I cheated and changed the year at the top from 2014 to 2016....and away I have gone with my journalling.....now I have to think about what I can do for my April pages.....long way off....no problem.....yeah right, easier said than done.

Journal pages for January 2016 before adding my journalling....




Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day.




1 comment:

Houseelf said...

Just a quick hello from a fellow FNWF crafter. Good luck with the journal.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...