Thursday 13 November 2014

Miribilia Autumn Queen

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you are all well.

Still not a lot of  paper crafting going on here at the moment and not much of anything else either to be truthful.

I'm back with a progress report on the  cross stitch I started an absolute age ago and decided to do a regular catch up here on my blog to see how I was getting on....I thought this would inspire/encourage me to crack on and finish it!!!! Ha Ha!!!

 I haven't really added much since the last time I blogged about it and I haven't touched it for a few weeks due to the Fibromyalgia but here is what I've done so far.....


Miribilia Autumn Queen



13~11~2014


30~09~2014


28~08~2014


So as you can see just a little progress has been made.....


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day. 


3 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous sweetie, I really want to see it finished now huggles Pops x x x

catherine said...

Beautiful colours Debbie and I will look forward to watching your progress with it. have a good weekend and see you soon
x catherine

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

It's looking beautiful!
Rebecca.
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...