Tuesday 2 September 2014

Elodie In Her Garden

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well.

At last I have managed to break out the Copics and have a play.....

I am so out of practice....

But here is a completed image and a completed card to boot.....although my colouring needs more work I think!!!




The image is from Sarah Kay ~ Elodie In Her Garden. I have had this stamp forever and don't use her as much as I should. I have coloured with my Copic Markers and the papers are from Lili Of The Valley. The roses, lace, heart pins and pearls are all from The Hobby House and the Happy Birthday sentiment was printed on my computer. 


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:~

 Creative Inspirations ~ # 278 ~ Flower Power!
Divas By Design ~ Happy Birthday
Totally Gorjuss ~ # 251 ~ Pearls
Dream Valley  ~ #  89 ~ Flowers
Crafting From The Heart ~ # 34 ~ Anything Goes


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Have a lovely day. 


7 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is gorgeous Debbie and your colouring looks beautiful to me! Susan x

coops said...

so stunning debbie.gorgeous pretty details and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

NGCARDS said...

This is a lovely card hun, I love the colours and the main image is great :) Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Sandra H said...

Aww this is stunning x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww that's so lovely. I LOVE Sarah Kay images. Thanks for joining in our Dream Valley 'Flowers' challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous work in future challenges. Hugs, Wends x Dream Valley DT

Fabiola said...

oh! trop chou, biz

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Absolutely gorgeous and I think your colouring looks beautiful! Such pretty embellishments too, I love them! Hope you're having a lovely weekend.
Rebecca.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...