Sunday 23 December 2012

A Snowy Friend

Hello everyone.

I hope you are all well.

We have a new challenge over at 

Chocolate, Coffee & Cards

Our theme this time is 

SNOWMEN

and here is my DT card


Our sponsor for this challenge is


Please pop over to the main challenge blog and take a peek at all the DT's lovely 'Snowmen' themed creations. 

For my card I used this cute snowman image and coloured with Promarkers. The papers are from Kanban and the brads and spacers are from The Hobby House.

Thank you for stopping by.

And I would just like to finish by saying

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 

TO ALL OF MY LOVELY BLOGGING FRIENDS WHO VISIT ME.

I WANT TO 
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WONDERFUL COMMENTS AND SUPPORT OVER THE LAST YEAR AND THANK YOU FOR JOINING ME ON MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE.


18 comments:

sue w. said...

Hi Debbie, love this snowman and the papers are fab.
I hope you have a fabulous Christmas hun and Santa is good to you. All the very best for 2013.
Hugs Sue W.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debbie. I love the cute snowman and fabulous colours and layout.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and I wish you a Happy New Year

Sue

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, sweet card.
luv
Debby

Debs said...

Adorable card Debbie - super cute snowman and I love the rich colours of the DP's
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Take care.
Debs xx

Doreen said...

This is beautiful...love the image and great papers.xxx

catherine said...

Such a great card Debbie and a super image. Wishing you a very merry xmas and all the best for the new year
x catherine

Sally H said...

A totally gorgeous card, Debbie! I love it! Superb colouring too x

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Debbie, such a sweet image and I love the contrast with your dark papers.
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Pauline
x

downrightcrafty said...

great card, I fell in love with these papers as soon as I saw them they set this image off so well
Merry Xmas to you and your family and I am okay for now :)
Hugs Kate xx

Marjorie said...

Such a lovely card Debbie, have a lovely Christmas hunnie xx

polkadotpeticoat said...

Merry Christmas....love Heidi

Sandra H said...

Stunning!! x

Jo said...

Fab card Debbie! Sending Christmas wishes from our house to yours!
Hugs Jo x

Jude said...

Gorgeous card Debbie.

Hope you have a lovely Christmas with your family.

Hugs
Judex

Kjersti said...

What a great card Debbie, love that snowman!
Wish you a Merry Christmas!
Hugs Kjersti:)

coops said...

so gorgeous debbie.i love your cute snowman.
Wishing you a really Happy Christmas and thanks so much for all your comments on my blog this year :D

xx coops xx

Debbie said...

Really cute card Debbie.Love the sage colours.Have a nice xmas.Hugs Debbie x

Annette22 said...

what a sweet little snowman card, so gorgeous

I wish you a happy new Year

Annette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...