Friday 30 November 2012

Clean And Simple Christmas

Good evening everyone.

Sorry this post is so late, I've  had a rather stressful day at work and forgot to post this when I got home.

So as it's Friday, it's time for another challenge over at

Chocolate, Coffee & Cards

Our theme is 

CAS ~ Clean & Simple

And here is my DT card


I'm afraid this is as CAS as it gets.

Our sponsor for this challenge is


Please pop over to the main challenge blog and take a look at the lovely creations the rest of DT have made.

For my card I used this gorgeous digi image from Delicious Doodles called Christmas Candles. I have coloured the image using Copics. I added a few corner die~cuts,  punched flowers and some Stickles to finish. I must admit I found it really hard not to keep adding bits to the card but I managed to stop myself.


Thank you for stopping by.

Have a lovely Saturday.

Unfortunately I'm at work all day tomorrow so no crafting time for me this weekend.


7 comments:

Caroline said...

This is so beautiful Debby the image and layout are so elegant. Caroline xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a lovely Christmas card Debbie, really pretty image and love your design. Hope today is less stressful for you at work! Susan x

downrightcrafty said...

classy love it
Hugs Kate xx

Fabiola said...

elle est superbe, chic et élégante, j'adore, biz

coops said...

love this debbie.stunning traditional colours and image :D

xx coops xx

ARTfulWings said...

A stunning CAS card Debbie - sorry not commented for a while just don't seem to have any time for crafting, commenting or blogging :o(. Polly xx

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous traditional image and a perfect card Debbie! Love this.
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...