Monday 30 January 2012

Told You I Was On A Roll.....

Evening everyone....I can't believe how cold it was when I was walking home from work this evening...and I was so pleased to get home after a very long shift I can tell you.....

Well as I said I'm on a roll when it comes to finishing things off at the moment and here is yet another completed scrapbook page.






This is another page taught by Polly at the class I attend at my local craft shop. This photo was taken for our local paper quite a few years ago. Brogan had been picked to be a model for the day which was a weekly feature. She was allowed to pick 3 outfits for the little photo shoot. I didn't think she was going to perform.....but perform she did.....and she was given one of the outfits as a gift and I ended up buying the other two outfits.

Thank you for stopping by.


16 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Debbie its just super and I love these floral papers I have just used all mine up and was gutted!!! Your daughter looks wonderful and I love the elements you have added! Chanelle xxx

downrightcrafty said...

oh Debbie felt like I was falling into the page great perception and fabulous embellies, such a sweet image too
Hugs Kate xx

ARTfulWings said...

Wow what a fantastic photo!!!!! This layout is just so adorable. Hugs Polly xx

Vicky said...

Wow Debbie...what a fabulous layout hun...and gorgeous piccie too :o)

Blimey...it has been freeeezzzing today...and me thinks it's going to be a lot colder too :o(

take care and big hugs Vicky xx

Crafty Loops said...

Another gorgeous layout Debbie. Lee x

polkadotpeticoat said...

I love this hands down......so sweet!!!

catherine said...

Wow what a fantastic layout and so well co-ordinated. loving all the colours you have used
x catherine

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fab..i just love those floral papers
Lisa x

KarinsArtScrap said...

hi debbie beautiful layouts and cards you have made.
great design and beautiful decorated.


greetings karin

Fabiola said...

elle a un charme fou! trop belle, biz

Jayne A said...

Very pretty layout.I need to take a leaf out of your book and finish things off.

Jayne
x

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie, so many wonderful makes I've missed (how?!). This scrapbook page is wonderful and so are the others on your previous posts. Fabulous, detailed LOs - love them! Gorgeous cards too, of course!
xx

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

Hi Debbie

What a lovely scrapbook page - all of your creations are amazing.

Caz

Crafting Queen said...

What a beautiful layout. Love it.

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie this is absolutely stunningly gorgeous, big happy hugs pops x x

xxxtglxxx said...

Gorgeous scrap-page! Stunning picture and the lovely die cuts make it so special :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...