Wednesday 23 March 2011

My 007

I know that Valentines Day has been and gone but I wanted to show the card that I made for my boyfriend this year as I was really pleased with how it eventually turned out. I say 'eventually' as I messed about with the idea for ages before I settled on the final design and part of me thinks I'd seen something similar somewhere else and the idea just stuck in my mind. 

 I've seen alot of cards with a sitting Tilda/Edwin in a circle so thought I'd give it a try.  I always find mens cards a bit of a challenge but think this card turned out quite well.




I thought the backing paper was ideal for a 007 Edwin theme and also the fact that it came from the Kaisercraft paper pad...Shaken Not Stirred Collection.  The stamp is of course a Magnolia Edwin stamp, (I can't remember what its called at the minute though) and I've coloured him with Distress Inks.

Hope you like it.

Debbie x

4 comments:

Janie Printz said...

I LOVE this card !!! Poor little Edwin doesn't get shown off very often but you've done this little guy proud ... Wonderfully colored & great theme.
Hugs, Janie

The Dolphin Inn said...

What a great card design and having met your beau, I have to say Edwin looks a little similar ( lol only kidding please dont tell him), like the addition of the little piece of film strip xxx

Catherine said...

This is fab!

Chloe Louise Harrowing said...

Love This Aunty D! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...