Saturday 19 March 2011

Here Goes!!

My first post, what am I doing!!...
I never thought I'd do this but after an age looking at other peoples blogs and admiring their work I've finally plucked up the courage to give it a try myself.  My computer and blogging knowledge is very limited as my poor long suffering brother will bear witness to.  Please be patient and I'll do my best.  Any advice or comments would be gratefully accepted.
 
My first card is one of many I made for my friend Rachel who gave me a long list of cards she needed me to make for up and coming occasions she had.  The stamp is a freebie Molly Blooms stamp.  I used Distress Inks to colour and the papers are My Minds Eye Fine and Dandy.

Love Debbie x

5 comments:

Kaz said...

Great card Debbie, beautifully coloured & shaded and I love your shiny balloon! Have fun developing your blog but beware......you'll find yourself spending more and more time glued to your PC!
Yay.....I'm gonna be you first follower!
Have a fab weekend!
Kaz xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Hi Debbie :) Welcome to blogland :)

Thanks so much for visiting my blog, and following. Im follower No2! lol

I think this is a fab card - absolutely great for a boy, the buttons and colours are spot on. Love the image too - beautifully coloured and great DP.

Well done!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Jane said...

Thanks for visiting my blog...you will quickly become addicted to this blogging malarky! i am supposed to be getting some orders finished..but here I am in blogland!

Your card is lovely...fab papers!
Jane
:0)

The Dolphin Inn said...

Adorable card Debbie, welcome to the land of blog, I love your background and the only advice I have is ...... please dont stop !!!! xxx

Catherine said...

I like your "card style" Debbie :) Welcome fellow blogette :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...