Sunday 27 May 2018

My Chelsea Flower Show 2018...

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well and enjoying the lovely weather.

We arrived back from a wonderful trip to London yesterday. We have had almost a week there and amongst all the things we did we attended The RHS Chelsea Flower Show.  The weather behaved yet again for us....and this time we stayed for a rather lovely al la carte meal in one of the restaurants booked in advance by my lovely husband.

I am lucky enough to have been to the show a few times before and I can happily say that it improves each time we go.....

Here are just a few snaps of our visit this year....

















I thought all the gardens were wonderful as always and a feast for the senses. I don't think I had a favourite this year although I did think the Yorkshire Garden was rather special....


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.


2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow I have never been looks fantastic

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

The gardens look stunning and how great to have a meal in those lovely surroundings :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...