Thursday 7 August 2014

Hello There!!!

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you are all well.

Today I have another card to share.....

I seem to be managing to have a little me time at the moment....not sure how with all these very late and very long shifts at work but I think I'm slowly getting my enthusiasm back for crafting.....it seems as though Mr Mojo has had a very long holiday this year.....




The papers are from my scraps stash which I'm whittling down nicely....The image is a pre~coloured topper from Kenny K called Sweet Melissa from The Hobby House. I've added pearls and a ribbon also from The Hobby House. I then used my favourite decorative nestie die to mount the image and distressed the edges adding some Stickles and finished off by adding some Liquid Pearl dots and a computer generated sentiment.

I have spent lots of time de~cluttering at home lately and have booked a table at a local table top sale in a few weeks so I'm hoping to make a few pennies to spend on more craft stash.....

I have found it very liberating tidying out cupboards, drawers, sheds and lofts and it's amazing the things that you find.....


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day. 
 

11 comments:

Jo said...

Lovely card Debbie & that decorative die is just beautiful! Glad to hear you're feeling a little more crafty!
hugs Jo x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image and great details.xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, love the image and beautiful design.

Donna x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, sweet image.
luv
Debby

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Beautiful card Debbie. Good luck with your table top sale, hugs Susan x

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful as always you are so creative with your cards x

Sally H said...

wonderful card, Debbie! Love the colours!

Sue B said...

Ooh I love this Debbie!! I really like the image - she's a real cutie and love the papers and gorgeous bow! beautiful colour combo! :-)
Hope you're having a good weekend!
Hugs Sue xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A gorgeous card! I love the stunning bow and beautifully framed image.
Rebecca.

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Debbie, I love the image and your colouring. Pretty papers and frame die. Anet x

catherine said...

This is beautiful Debbie and love the green bow. Glad you are finding your way back into some crafting again . I love having a good clear out too! Always find things I had forgotton about!!
x catherine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...