Friday 30 May 2014

Bootiful...!!!

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well.

Thank goodness it's Friday at last...almost the weekend.

It's my turn again to share a little inspiration over at

The Hobby House

And today I have another card to share.....




Hobby House products used are:~



This is a similar card to the one I shared at the beginning of the week....just a different layout this time. And again the papers are from my stash and the Nestability die is one from my new set....one of my favourites.  I distressed the edge of the topper before mounting it onto the pink die cut card.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Have a lovely day.



8 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous debbie.i love the sassy image and stunning colours and papers :D

xx coops xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous.xxx

Anonymous said...

A fabulous card, love the image and gorgeous ribbon!
Helen x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, love the very cute image & design.

Donna x

Fabiola said...

elle me fait penser a Emma Peel...que de souvenirs...elle est chou, biz

Juliz Design Post said...

Beautiful card Debbie. Have a lovely weekend.
Julie x

catherine said...

Looks fabulous Debbie. Great colours and love your beautiful red bow. have a good weekend
x catherine

Sandra H said...

Truly is a beautiful creation your so talented x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...