Monday 8 August 2011

I'M A TWICKERS CHICK....

Evening everyone....hope you've all had a relaxing weekend. I have to confess there has been no crafting this weekend for me as I have been away enjoying one of my greatest passions.....rugby. I am a fanatical rugby fan and on Saturday I went to see 'My Boys' ~ England play Wales at Twickenham. I have loved rugby for as long as I can remember....

This is Brogan outside the stadium....


This is us having a Guinness before the match in The Scrum Bar....


 Its not rugby without a Guinness....to which I am a little partial although not normally in a pint....but hey ho....when in Rome or Twickers.....




A very kind marshall offered to take a photo of the three of us....by the way that's my Guinness Brogan's holding.....

These photos were taken as the ground was beginning to fill up and then when everyone had taken their seats....



Eighty two thousand people....give or take....

The National Anthems....really brings a lump to the throat....


The game....




England won 23 ~ 19 and I came home a very happy bunny indeed....with a rather sore throat and a pulled back muscle when I shot out of my seat when we scored a Try....Now for the World Cup.....I can't wait.

Sorry if I've bored you all with a non crafting post but I hope to get lots of crafting done this next week as I have a whole week off work now....Yeah!!!

Thank you for stopping by.



1 comment:

Crafty Loops said...

Brilliant photos, looks like you had a fab weekend. Lee x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...