Sunday 28 May 2017

My Chelsea Flower Show 2017 - Part 1...

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well and enjoying the fabulous weather.

We arrived back from a wonderful trip to The RHS Chelsea Flower Show yesterday and what a glorious time we had. The weather behaved....actually it was far too hot but 'Hey' I'm not complaining.....

I am lucky enough to have been to the show before and I can happily say that it improves each time we go.....

Please forgive my awful photography here, I was struggling with the sunshine and the camera.....until I remembered the other camera stowed away in my rucksack.....Silly Me!.... 

Here are a few photos of the.....

The Artisan Gardens......
(my favourites).....

Gosho No Niwa No Wall, No War


The World Horse Welfare Garden


The Seedlip Garden


The Seedlip Garden ~ 
(I loved the copper colours and the planting in this garden)


The IBTC Lowestoft Broadland Boatbuilder's Garden


The Viking Cruises Garden Of Inspiration
(I love Barcelona and Antoni Guadi)


The Poetry Lover's Garden
(I stuggled with the lighting here ~ sorry)


The Walker's Wharf  Garden


And Finally 

Mr Monty Don 

(My Gardening Hero)

(who was walking by on his way to do a spot of filming for the television and was kind enough to keep stopping to pose for photographs and of course answer questions about Nigel)....

I was lucky enough to sneak up and catch this photo as he was posing for photos with other show visitors....I am too shy to ask myself and besides I think he was busy enough but very gracious to oblige so many people....A True Gentleman.....

A Gardening Gentleman



I loved all The Artisan Gardens and it was hard to narrow down a favourite but Gareth liked the The World Horse Welfare Garden best....

I plan to add a few more posts with my photographs of Chelsea over the coming weeks....


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.


4 comments:

Pondside said...

It was a treat to visit the show via your blog. The woman who does our garden is over there and I am truly envious!

mamasmercantile said...

Looking forward to seeing more, I am a great fan of Monty and watch his show regularly. It was a joy to visit today.

cucki said...

So beautiful
Big hugs x

Patio Postcards said...

Oh what a lovely walk through all these show gardens. I think I like the War Horse garden the best, but anything with horses is always just a bit better. ... Mary-Lou

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...