Sunday 14 May 2017

Knitting Progress...

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well today.

It's a bit wet here but I'm told it will warm up and be sunny later....Mmm we shall see...!!!

This last week I have managed to complete four...Yes Four (4)...of my knitted squares towards my Simply Stylish Knitting Blanket....that's 20 squares so far....

I thought I was doing well....

This is not good...I am way behind especially as I have just received magazines and wool for squares 69, 70, 71 and 72 through the post...(How big is this blanket going to be?)....This is very bad and I really have to get my knitting needles into gear....

Anyway here are my latest knitted squares....




Not too bad for a knitting novice. I think they will look better when blocked though...

Lots to do today but I'm hoping to have some spare time later to pick up the knitting needles...


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.



3 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty!

cucki said...

Wow they all so pretty x

sue w. said...

Hi Debbie, they look super. love the colours.
Hugs Sue W.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...