Sunday 21 May 2017

Beaded Scissor Keepers....

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well.

I made a Boo Boo.....with this......


There I was all ready for a few happy hours of cross stitching and then I realised that I mixed up all the greens on 'Santa's' gloves.....did it matter....could I leave it....Of course not.....so I spent the next few hours removing the offending 'greens' and correcting my silly mistake.....Oh the joy....NOT....!!!

I have never made this mistake before and I will make sure it doesn't happen again....believe me!!!...

On another note I keep losing my little embroidery scissors at the bottom of my craft bags or baskets, so I invested in a few scissor keepers....

The charms at the end of the beading are - 

A Flower - A Mermaid - A Pair Of  Scissors


Silly me again....yet another Boo Boo...I ordered them thinking they would arrive in kit form but they arrived made up....Bonus??? I suppose so but I was looking forward to playing with beads for a while. Never mind, they are so pretty and at least I can get on with some stitching.


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.



3 comments:

Brigitte said...

So sorry that you had to unstitch the greens. But I think I would have taken out the wrong colours as well. If not, you would always have been aware of your mistake.

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

cucki said...

Super cute
Happy stitching x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...