Friday 10 March 2017

Woman On A Mission....

Good evening everyone.

I hope you are all well.

The woman on a mission is 'Me'....

To lose weight that is....last January 2016 I returned to work after being off for 6 months with a neck/shoulder/muscle problem. In that time my weight ballooned due to gross inactivity....forced inactivity that is...but since returning to work I have gradually managed to lose some of the weight and today I can happily say I have now lost 20lbs.....yeah....!!!


I still have a way to go to reach my goal but I'm getting there, slowly but surely.

I am thrilled as my will power is just awful, I love chocolate and biscuits and I can't bear gyms so all in all I'm pretty pleased with myself.....more so as I have a rather special ocassion coming up in the next few months or so......

More about that later though.....

I will try to post again re my progress.....


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.


5 comments:

Tracy said...

That's fabulous Debbie. Well done.

Poppypatchwork said...

Congratulations, it's a hard task, hope you get to your target.

Brigitte said...

You can really be very pleased with yourself losing so much weight.

catherine said...

That is great news Debbie and you are determined so that all helps. I am sure you will keep going and I am sure being back at work is a great help for you. I know what you mean about biscuits and the gym-haha.
x catherine

WinnibriggsHouse said...

Debbie I am quite jealous. I have been trying to get started on my healthy eating regime since Christmas and only managed two 'proper'weeks. I did lose some weight and you would think this would get me back on track, but I've fallen off the wagon again. Your post has given me a push though and I will make another effort. Well done you and no doubt you are a little nearer your goal now. Of course you do have a special something to keep you focused! Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...