Sunday 4 June 2017

FNWF - Holly Fairy Stitching

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well.

So Friday found me taking part with.....


Friday Night With Friends




Joining in with like minded crafter's from around the world who join together (virtually) that is.....on the first Friday of the month to do a spot of knitting, sewing, crocheting,quilting etc....whatever craft you like....

Thank you to Cheryll for hosting this fabulous get together. 

I decided to continue stitching

The Holly Fairy

(by Nora Corbett)


So here she is....almost finished.

I just have to do the back stitching and add the beads.....

Hopefully I will be able to finally complete her this week and then I can move onto something else.

 As I promised myself at the beginning of the year, I have resisted the urge to start something new...I'm trying very hard to complete projects that I have started and left unfinished on frames, on hoops and in work baskets....and yes I know I shouldn't leave them on frames and on hoops but I'm always going to pick them up tomorrow you see....until something happens or I'm busy doing something else.....


Right now I can spend a bit of time having a look at what everyone else was doing.


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.



Enjoy the rest of your day. 


7 comments:

Donna G. said...

Very pretty!

cucki said...

Beautiful stitching x

Radka said...

Pretty embroidery :-)
xx

mamasmercantile said...

Beautiful. Well done for having the resolve not to start another project.

Maria said...

Beautiful stitching ...

Brigitte said...

Such nice progress on this lovely fairy.

catherine said...

Looks like you are making some great progress with this project Debbie. So sorry I have not been around much lately but have been finishing my final projects at college before I leave now. i am starting Uni in september so it is a whole new journey for me soon. Hope you and family are well
catherine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...